Yoga Pod Expands to West Houston, Texas!
WEST HOUSTON, TEXAS (November 16, 2016) – Yoga Pod, a fast growing health and wellness company based in Boulder, Colorado, is redefining fitness with transformational yoga and b...
Yoga Pod Expands to Minnetonka, Minnesota!
Beep beep! Minnetonka here we come! Minnetonka, Minnesota (October 10, 2016) – Yoga Pod, a fast growing health and wellness company based in B...
Yoga Pod Opens in Lone Tree, Colorado!
LONE TREE, COLORADO (July 15, 2016) – Yoga Pod, a fast growing health and wellness company based in Boulder, Colorado is redefining fitness with transformational yoga...
Yoga and Injury Prevention
I am a runner, and like most runners I fear blowing out my knee and suffering an injury that I won't be able to bounce back from. One of the many reasons I s...
In checking the box, in consideration of and as inducement to my enrolling as a student of Yoga Pod, I represent and agree as follows:
- I have been examined by a licensed physician within the past six months and have been found by such a physician to be in good physical health and fully able to perform all Yoga exercises which I am to learn and perform during my enrollment with you.
- I will faithfully follow all instructions given to me by you and your instructors as to when, where, and how to perform and not perform Yoga exercises, it being understood that any deviation by me from such instruction shall be at my own risk.
- I will not hold you, your partners, instructors, or employees responsible for any injuries suffered by me caused in whole or in part by my failure to faithfully follow the instructions of you or your instructors or by any physical impairment of mine not fully disclosed to you in writing.
- I understand and acknowledge that I am to receive instruction in Yoga theory and exercise only and I will not hold you, your partners, instructors, or employees to any higher standard of care than that applicable to school of Yoga theory and exercises.
- In the event that I am pregnant, I will not attend a yoga class until I have discussed the risks with my obstetrician. I will follow my doctor’s recommendation and will not hold Yoga Pod responsible for any injuries to myself or my fetus caused in part or whole by my failure to follow my doctor’s recommendation.
- If I am under 18 years of age, I have disclosed that information to Yoga Pod. In addition to my signature, my parent and/or guardian has signed and dated this waiver of liability at the bottom of this page.
- The tuition paid herewith and such registration fees paid hereafter are non-refundable.
- I understand that Yoga Pod is not responsible for any of my personal items that are lost or stolen while at the Yoga Pod premises.
- I grant permission to Yoga Pod to use my likeness in a photograph or video in any and all publications, including website entries, without payment or any other consideration. I understand and agree that these materials will become the property of Yoga Pod and will not be returned. I hereby irrevocably authorize Yoga Pod to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute this photo for purposes of publicizing programs or for any other lawful purpose. In addition, I waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of the photograph. I hereby hold harmless and release and forever discharge Yoga Pod from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.